Login Form

VW Exhaust for Q2

More
13 years 3 months ago #996 by bigdogpilot
Replied by bigdogpilot on topic Re:VW Exhaust for Q2
My concern is finding out they won't fit after buying them. The sets that Revmaster sells are 4 into 1, there is a piece that has 4 pipes welded into a single large pipe. On Q2's the engine is so close to the firewall that the rear pipes have a sharp bend right off the head. Revmaster brings the pipes from one side of the engine forward across the front of the engine and into that 4 into 1 collector with the other pipes. Then down and out of the cowling.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #998 by Sharpcf73
Replied by Sharpcf73 on topic Re:VW Exhaust for Q2
If it is like mine, which I have the revmaster 2100, then they all come together 4 to 1 and exit by the firewall on the pilot side, just behine the carb a bit.
When I picked mine up the eninge was already off the plane, I don't see where they would come over the top tho. After leaving the head in front and rear both sides they come down and meet into the one and then turn down by the firewall. I would assume one could run it to either side if the engine, but as I said mine come down polit side. Looks to be a pretty simple setup. If you were to send me an email, I could try to get a few pictures this week. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Hope that helps,
Craig

Craig Foust

More
13 years 3 months ago #999 by bigdogpilot
Would you take $100 plus $20 for shipping?

More
13 years 3 months ago #1000 by Caldwell
Replied by Caldwell on topic Re:VW Exhaust for Q2
I guess I don't know how they mount, but there is collecter and these came with my Q2 kit. I would take $125 plus actual shipping. I won't charge for boxing or taking to the shipper.

More
13 years 3 months ago #1001 by bigdogpilot
How much is that going to be? Shipped to 84737, Hurricane Utah.

More
13 years 3 months ago #1002 by Caldwell
Replied by Caldwell on topic Re:VW Exhaust for Q2
bigdogpilot, I boxed them up and took them to have them wieghed and estmated, I forgot the zip but I had them checked to St George and it was 20.68 so maybe a buck or two over that to Huricane. I do have pay pal if that helps. $146.00 to your door.

Moderators: JonMatcho
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds