Login Form

Re:Fuslage

More
15 years 3 months ago #639 by nitsudls1
Re:Fuslage was created by nitsudls1
Ok
Thanks I've always been a fan of cheep, fast glass(kr2,q2,Lancair 235)but they all have slight problems. The Kr2 has bad resale while the Lancair has a high price tag. I guess you get what ya pay for.
Thanks a lot
Dustin.........................By the way you have a wonderful website. It is a shame there isn't more activity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #669 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re:Fuslage
Thanks for signing up. Keep checking back here. Things are starting to happen and so it's really exciting! I really want this website to become a one stop shop for all things Quickie related!

These forums have only been up for a couple of weeks. They usually take a little while to get rolling, but already were starting to generate some buzz.

This website draws about 100 unique visitors per day and that has been growing slowly but steadily.

I'm trying to get some more people posting in here. I don't know if you saw the site news, but I'm offering a FREE T-SHIRT (or one free item from the online store ) to the first 5 people to make 100 quality posts here in the forums.

I appreciate your support!

Warm regards,
Dan Yager

www.quickheads.com

Flying an aeroplane with only a single propeller to keep you in the air. Can you imagine that?

— Captain Picard, from 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' episode 'Booby Trap.'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: JonMatcho
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds