Login Form

Moving the other Q-lists

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #655 by admin
Now that I've completed moving the Q1_Aircraft group from Yahoo! over to the forums here, I'd like to get some feedback about whether or not to move the remaining Q-list from Yahoo! as well.

The move would include the main Q-list with over 32 thousand posts, the Q-performance list etc. Of course, I understand that there may be some concern because the moderators over at the Q1_Aircraft list went missing. However, I would like to have multiple monitors here to try to prevent something similar from happening here. (You know. . . in case I get hit by a bus or something!) :)

I would love for the original Yahoo! group moderators to become moderators of there own lists here as well. Plus it would be nice to keep everything under one umbrella site. (I think.)

In addition, I think the froum software running here is much better than the Yahoo! groups. Here the messages are organized into topics and threads, instead of one big jumbled list. In addition, you can upload and post files and photos right into the posts instead of havng to switch to another area of the site.

At any rate, please keep this thread going by letting me know if you think the move would be worth it?

I really appreciate your support and feedback!

Cheers everyone,
Dan Yager

www.quickheads.com

Flying an aeroplane with only a single propeller to keep you in the air. Can you imagine that?

— Captain Picard, from 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' episode 'Booby Trap.'
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: JonMatcho
Time to create page: 0.817 seconds