Login Form

Help Please - paid 4/6 - no download link

More
4 years 4 days ago #1682 by CyberPilot
Good Morning QuickHeads Administration.

Thank you for setting up this excellent site and hope all are safe and well. Been reading many posts and new letters, these are truly a gold mine of information.

I am doing this open post request because I have not received responses to my many email requests and two requests via the “CONTACT US” on the quickheads website.

I have been attempting to request a download link for the “Single Seat Info” Q1 pack. I purchased it on the 4/5/2020 at 6:17 EST and received confirmation email from quickheads.com for registration and from PayPal for the purchase. Received my receipt on 4/6/2020 11:04AM from quickheads.com regarding the purchase. Sent an request via the CONTACT US on the website saying I did not receive the download link. Received an email from quickheads.com (QOn Apr 9, 2020, at 6:43 AM) asking if I received the download link. I replied to this email several times and once again wrote a request for the download link via the “CONTAT US” on the website “quickheads.com”. I clicked on the submit button a few times because it was very slow and got 3 emails verification (sorry about that). It now 4/14 and still nothing yet.

I hope all are well and safe during these interesting times we are living in. However, if possible, could someone send me the link so I may download the “Single Seat Info” Q1 pack or at least let me know if you are having technical issue and set my expectations. Thank you for your time and support.

NOTE: I have checked my email trash, junk folders many times, and have lots of room to receive email. I check to see if Microsoft may have had an technical issues in regards to Hotmail and did not find any. (email is best effort delivery and looking for a possible technical issue). I have been receiving many emails from friends, businesses,(and a few Nigerian prince). Please let me know if you need the email header information (source view of the message for troubleshooting). All the best.
Regards,

Shane Ruby
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 days ago #1683 by JonMatcho
Shane,

I apologize for your troubles, but the eCommerce function here apparently has failed.

I am underway with relocating the "store" from here to the Canard Zone and where you will be able to download your purchase. For your trouble I will figure out some sort of bonus as part of your subscription.

I will give you an update before my day ends.

Thank you,
Jon

Jon Matcho
Quickheads & Canard Zone Administrator
Rebuilding Tri-Q200 N479E
Building Cozy Mark IV+
www.canardzone.com

More
4 years 3 days ago #1684 by CyberPilot
Thank you Sir for the update.

I totally understand e-commerce challenges. No worries on any bonus. Please keep me in the loop when you get the new site up to forward the link. Stay safe and healthy Sir, All the best

Regards,

Shane Ruby

More
3 years 11 months ago #1685 by Eugen
@shane, I have the same issue. I buy the Q2 package and pay with PayPal as requested. But they was no download link available but a additional request to pay it again. After couple of message by using the contact field was no answer from the web site owner.

I got a answer from Jon by using the Canard Zone site, that was two weeks ago. I hope that issue will solved soon, still wait for a solution.

Never backward, all time forward!

aerobase.weebly.com

More
3 years 11 months ago #1686 by JonMatcho
Eugen, I saw that you were able to download your purchase at the Canard Zone.

Shane, I sent you a coupon code to do the same at the Canard Zone.

www.canardzone.com

Eugen, Shane, and Everyone, the products and shopping cart software is not sending the appropriate download links after purchasing. The shopping cart is being moved to the Canard Zone, but in the meantime anyone making a purchase will be given a coupon code to download at the Canard Zone.

Thank you everyone for your support as we transition parts of the Quickheads community to the Canard Zone.

Sincerely,
Jon

Jon Matcho
Quickheads & Canard Zone Administrator
Rebuilding Tri-Q200 N479E
Building Cozy Mark IV+
www.canardzone.com

More
3 years 11 months ago #1688 by CyberPilot
Hi Jon

Thank you for your response. Could you resend the COUPON Code. I have been digging through my email and have not found anything from your address or the quickheads address. Thank you Sir

Regards,

Shane Ruby

Moderators: JonMatcho
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds