Login Form

Q1 project for sale

More
1 year 11 months ago #1709 by slevair
Q1 project for sale was created by slevair
Quickie Q1 model 54 The most complete unfinished kit available.The kit is complete as received from the Quickie Aircraft Corporation. All of the original parts, plans,and media are included. Many patterns created during the build are also included. This project (s/n 95) was bought in February of 1979 and built by  Jim Gilman of the Ranger Canoe Co. of New Hampshire. If you search this you will find that they build high-end composite watercraft. The build quality of this Quickie is first rate, which is why I bought it. After moving I now have a short grass strip which is not ideal for this design. It is in the perfect stage of completion for transportation. All of the major components are built, but not joined together. It will easily fit on a 16' utility trailer. The motor is still banded to the skid it was originally shipped on. New undrilled prop, and canopy also included. I have collected many of the parts needed to make it a Super Quickie that are available separately. I have many pictures available and all documentation to prove all statements.Price is $4950. Located about an hour south of Nashville.  Call 765-621-3334 for info or pics. Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: JonMatcho
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds