Login Form

Possible to build the carbon fiber spar?

More
8 years 4 months ago #1479 by Berni
Hola... Yo me he construido las cuatro partes del fuselaje y los largueros de fibra de carbono. Si a alguien le interesa les puedo decir como lo he hecho... Un saludo...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #1480 by Berni
Hola... Yo me he construido las cuatro partes del fuselaje y los largueros de fibra de carbono. Si a alguien le interesa les puedo decir como lo he hecho... Un saludo...

More
8 years 4 months ago #1481 by admin
Hey Berni,
Please post you work! I would love to see what you've done. What I've seen on FB looks awesome! I want to see more!!!! ;-)

Thanks,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor
www.quickheads.com

TRANSLATION:
Hello ... I have built the four parts of the fuselage and carbon fiber spars . If anyone is interested I can tell you as I have done ... Greetings ...

Flying an aeroplane with only a single propeller to keep you in the air. Can you imagine that?

— Captain Picard, from 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' episode 'Booby Trap.'

More
8 years 4 months ago #1485 by rivilee
Yes! Please post your work! Also where are you on FB?

More
8 years 4 months ago #1486 by Berni
Hola…
Lo primero pedir disculpas por tardar en la contestación.
Yo realice los largueros de fibra de carbono basándome en las plantillas y usando el sistema que ya conocemos de “cable caliente”.
El dato del diámetro lo obtuve de las plantillas del perfil del canard, descontando 3mm por el espesor de la fibra. El del ángulo diedro de las plantillas de apoyo del canard.
1.- Construí los largueros con polyestireno expandido usando “cable caliente”.
2.- Use lija y microesferas para posibles desperfectos.
3.- Los uní usando las plantillas de apoyo del canard para obtener el ángulo diedro.
4.- Envolví los largueros con 5 capas de fibra de carbono UNI de 300gr/m2. (yo use cinta de 7,5 cm., de ancho), montándolas 1 cm. de lado a lado alternado (de izquierda a derecha y derecha a izquierda).
5.- Posteriormente, envolví con 3 capas de fibra de vidrio UNI de 190gr/m2, de la misma manera.
Esto me llevo alrededor 12 horas seguidas la fase de fibra de carbono y alrededor de 3 horas las capas de fibra de vidrio.
6.- Aunque lo hice de parte a parte (envergadura de 5´05 m.) y en una sola pieza los largueros, seguí el proceso de refuerzo de unión según el manual de construcción LS1.
Si precisan de alguna aclaración, estoy a su disposición en mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ó en Facebook: Berni Love, también en este Forum.
Atentamente: Bernardo (Berni).

Hello…
The first apologize for taking in response.
I perform the carbon fiber spars based on templates and using the system that we know of "hot wire".
The data I obtained of the diameter of the templates of the canard profile, less 3mm thickness of the fiber. The dihedral angle of templates support the canard.
1. I built spar with polyestireno expanded using "hot wire".
2. Use sandpaper and microspheres for possible damage.
3. The joined using templates canard support for the dihedral angle.
4. wrapped stringers 5 layers of carbon fiber UNI 300g / m2. (I use tape of 7.5 cm., Wide), mounting them 1 cm. alternating from side to side (from left to right and right to left).
5. Subsequently, wrapped with three layers of fiberglass UNI 190gr / m2, in the same way.
This led me around 12 hour day phase carbon fiber and about 3 hours layers of fiberglass.
6. Although I did from side to side (breadth of 5'05 m.) And in one piece spar carbon, continued the process of strengthening the union as construction manual LS1.
If you require clarification, I am available in mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or on Facebook: Berni Love, in this Forum.
Sincerely, Bernard (Berni).
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #1487 by Berni
Más fotografías.

Moderators: JonMatcho
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds