Login Form

Can a Q1/Q2/Q200 be built without a kit?

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #1257 by Jeffx
Hey guys,
I am a noobie here... But I have lurking on this page for a while. I absolutely love Quickies and Dragonflies!!! I have read most of all of the info here on Quickheads... And I understand that these awesome aircraft were originally a kit. But instead of trying to do the impossible (trying to find an Old kit), can I build a Q2/Q200 without one?
I even wanted to build a Dragonfly because they were scratch builts... but good luck finding plans to build by!!!!

HELP ME PLEASE. I really don't want these crafts to die. and especially not before i get one.....

Thanx,
Jeffx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #1258 by mylittlemgb@yahoo.com
Hello Jeffx,

I have some good and bad news on your topic, I will start with the bad first. When it comes to building a Q other then a Q1 it can not be built from plans, old kits are the only way. As far as the wings and all metal parts we do offer them new, so it is just the fuslage you would need to find. As for the Dragonfly the ownership has changed hands again and no one has seen anything from the new owners. If the chance would come along we will buy the rights to the Dragonfly but till then all's anyone can do is just wait. Now the good news, we (F.L.A.Ps) are just about ready to release new kits for the Q2's. The only thing at this point that stops us is we need someone willing to work with us to be the first. If you are interested please feel free to give us a call. Also if you have any questions or are just wanting to know more about the aircraft please give us a call or drop us an email.

Thank you,

Richard Kaczmarek
Fast Little Airplanes LLC
Woodstock, OH
937-243-7303
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: JonMatcho
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds