Login Form

I look for kit

More
12 years 4 months ago #1206 by Blay
I look for kit was created by Blay
Hello friends,

am interested in the construction of a Q200. If you have knowledge of some kit in sale one would like to know it, it is ta and s my direction: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you

Antonio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #1207 by mylittlemgb@yahoo.com
There are started and old unstarted kits out there, as Dan gets the new web sight back up I'm sure you will see them back in the classified section. They do from time to time show up on Barnstormes.com and Ebay. Here at Fast Little Airplanes we are just about ready to start taking orders for new kits at this time we are looking at about 8 to 12 weeks out before the start of production and are beginning to look at taking deposits for the first kits. To be all truthfull the used market at this time is going to be about half the cost or less then new.

Richard Kaczmarek
Fast Little Airplanes

More
12 years 4 months ago #1208 by mylittlemgb@yahoo.com
There are started and old unstarted kits out there, as Dan gets the new web sight back up I'm sure you will see them back in the classified section. They do from time to time show up on Barnstormes.com and Ebay. Here at Fast Little Airplanes we are just about ready to start taking orders for new kits at this time we are looking at about 8 to 12 weeks out before the start of production and are beginning to look at taking deposits for the first kits. To be all truthfull the used market at this time is going to be about half the cost or less then new.

Richard Kaczmarek
Fast Little Airplanes

Moderators: JonMatcho
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds